Saturday, October 24, 2009

Welcome :)

Hi -

It was very nice speaking with you this morning. I know there's a great place out there and I'd love to help you find it. We've found posting in a private blog like this an easier way to share info. You can refer back to anything I've sent you at http://nicolesapartmenthunt.blogspot.com .

As I mentioned we've specializing in the Village market for the past 8 years. I'm sure I could make more money doing other things but I love working there by far the most.

Here's the link to a market study of currently available studios and jr one bedrooms in the Village asking under $600K. Studies like this help put things in perspective so you can start to understand what the market offers. I've been in most of these buildings and seen many apartments so please feel free to ask me any questions about anything you see on line etc - we're happy to help you with anything.

One of the 1st steps is finding out a range of what you can afford. If you'll be getting a mortgage than it's a good idea to speak with a couple of resources to see what a bank will lend you. This is based on how much money you make, have and owe, among other things. You'll also need an attorney to work with. You may have these folks all set to go or you can get recommendations from friends etc. Here are 2 very good sources for mortgages:

Wells Fargo
Adam W. Turkewitz, CMPS
Adam.Turkewitz@wellsfargo.com
Private Mortgage Banker
Office: 212-805-1172

Manhattan Mortgage
Shaul Betesh
sbetesh@manhattanmortgage.com
212-318-9432

Best Regards,

Mark Neuwirth
Sr. Associate Broker
Bellmarc Realty
917.922.3654
212.239.0900 x217
mark.neuwirth@gmail.com
inyre.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment